From The Blog
- Double Gold for Row New York at State Champs
- Carol Quijada: “I don’t accept anything less than my very best”
- Fast Competition at the Cooper Cup
- “We All Are Different and Learn Differently:” Rowers Inspired at Conference
- Be a Mentor at Row New York
- Row for Autism Draws Varsity and Novices to Close Finishes
- Spring Racing Begins at the Greenwich Invitational
Row New York is currently in its second three-year funding cycle with The Catalog for Giving. During our time with them, the size of our year-round programs has doubled and we have expanded to a second on-water program site on the Harlem River in Manhattan.
To read more about our relationship with The Catalog, click here.